HOW TO BE MENTALLY TOUGH WORKSHOP
Juniors, club level, international level, pro level. All of these levels have two things in common. Playing below their capabilities and losing more than they should. Why? That is because they’re playing tennis in their heads all the time.
The way they think affects the way they play. Without a doubt, the toughest opponent is not the player on the other side of the net. The toughest opponent is actually the mental opponent of the player himself or herself. If left unattended and ignored, the player becomes a victim of their own mind, becoming emotional, feeling helpless, and giving up. And eventually gives up tennis altogether.
If this resonates with your child’s tennis performance, I invite you to enroll your student-athlete in my “HOW TO BE MENTALLY TOUGH” workshop.
In the “HOW TO BE MENTALLY TOUGH” workshop, they will learn
- the mental traits that every successful junior and pro possesses.
- strategies to build those mental traits.
- revives their tennis spirit.
- renew their motivation.
- most importantly have fun again.
So, are you in? Register Now!
Details you need to know for this workshop:
- We will meet on Zoom.
- You will receive a link in your email after registration and payment have been received.
- Date: Sunday, June 12, 2022
- Time: 8:00 – 8:40 pm EST
This is For
Date: Sunday, June 12, 2022
Time: 8:00 PM – 8:40 PM (EST)
$99 + HST