Parent Workshop|A Guide To Levelling Up Tournaments!
Parenting is, for many, the most critical and difficult job they will ever have. Adding to that, the responsibilities of being a tennis parent can be confusing and stressful. The journey of a young tennis player starting off is relatively easy and simple but as they age and start committing to be the best that they can be in their tennis that is entirely a different ball game.
Some of the questions that I often get from parents are:
- How can I help my child to get from point A to B?
- Should they play international tournaments for experience (ITF) or local tournaments?
- Should they play UTR events? Eddie Herr? Orange Bowl?
- How do I go about it?
Well, you asked and I listened. And you don’t have to try to figure this out alone in the dark anymore. I will be hosting a forty-five minutes workshop for parents and coaches over zoom on November 17, 2021. Based on the frequency of emails and DM sent to me, I do anticipate a full crowd.
Please register early.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- The tournament pathway providing strategic moves that I and other pros went through.
- How to start the journey. Knowing where to go is one thing, learning how to start the journey is a key component to making the “what” into reality.
- A simple system that works. I will share with you the do’s and the dont’s that will save you time and money.
Details you need to know for this workshop:
- When: November 17, 2021
- Time: 7:00PM – 7:45PM (EST)
- Where: Zoom
- Fee: $88.80
- You will receive a link in your email after registration and payment have been received.
- See you at the workshop.
This is For
Parents & Coaches
Wednesday, November 17, 2021
7:00pm – 7:45pm (EST)