Change your MIND, Change your GAME
Why is it so hard for some players to compete to their potential? While others are able to overcome many extraordinary challenges, exhaustion, injuries, and achieve over and beyond their expectations. You might not know exactly how they train to have that resiliency but you know it’s not just luck.
Elite performers talk about the many difficult challenges they overcame to achieve the pinnacle of their sport: taxing workouts, long training hours each week, prescribed diets, long travel days, working through an injury, loneliness, and self-sacrifice.
Struggles of the unknown are part of life but the unseen mental challenges are truly difficult and emotionally stressful for athletes. Change your MIND, Change your GAME is a workshop that shows you practical skills on HOW you can manage your anxieties and pressures in competition so you can tackle your obstacles head-on and take your game to the next level.
“7-5, 1-6, 10-5 finally won a freaking tiebreak 🙄 thx for the mental toughness it pushed me through the tiebreak.”
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn the truth about pressures. Completely not what you thought.
- Learn how to handle PRESSURES effectively.
- Learn how to turn your fears to your advantage.
Details you need to know for this workshop:
- Five Wednesday sessions.
- We will meet on Zoom.
- You will receive a link in your email after registration and payment have been received.
- These workshop materials consist of practical exercises, not theories.
- The first session to begin on July 21st ending on August 18th.
- 8:00 PM – 8:45 PM (EST)
- See you at the workshop.
This is For
5 weekly sessions
45 minutes per session
8:00 PM (EST)
First session begins: Wednesday, July 21st, and thereafter