Hello tennis enthusiasts,
I am really hoping that you are taking advantage of the fantastic insights shared by these amazing elite mindset athletes and coaches. If you had missed my earlier webinar sessions or wanting a refresher please click here.
Behind every successful athlete is a supporting team. And within that team is not unusual to include an involved parent. It is with pleasure to introduce to you my next featured guest. She was…
- a tennis competitor on the tour in the late ’70s.
- the L.A. Times called her “the mother of all coaches.”
- she was the British Fed Cup team captain.
- coach of regional and national players at the British Lawn Tennis Association.
- received three honorary degrees for her “outstanding contribution to British sport.”
- the most influential women in UK sport.
- last but not least, the coach and mother of former world #1 ATP ranked Andy (singles) and Jamie (doubles) Murray.
Please join me on Sunday at 9am(EST) to give a warm welcome to Judy Murray. You don’t want to miss out on this great event so save the date. There will be Q&A during the one-hour session but you are encouraged to send questions to me in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where: zoom webinar
When: Sunday, May 31st
Time: 09:00 a.m. (EST)
Cost: No Charge
How: Click here to register